Dragon Nest, like the majority of MMOs, has a leveling system in which players gain experience points and levels to advance to newer content.
There exists a cap on how many levels one may gain. The current level cap for the North American localization of Dragon Nest is 60.
Important Levels Edit
- Level 1 - First level, Mana Ridge and Ironwood Village unlocked.
- Level 9 - Carderock Pass unlocked.
- Level 15 - Ability to advance to 1st specialization.
- Level 24 - Saint's Haven and Minotaur Nest unlocked.
- Level 32 - Cerberus Nest
- Level 40 - Manticore, Apocalypse, and Sea Dragon Nest; Lotus Marsh
- Level 45 - 2nd Specialization
- Level 50 - Archbishop, Titan, and Green Dragon Nests
- Level 60 - Typhoon Krag, Professor K, Desert Dragon Nests; Dragon Expedition; current level cap in NA.
- Level 70 - Mist, Guardian, Black Dragon Nests; current level cap in Korean version